Perger - German Organic Elderflower Syrup 500ml
Elderberries can grow to a height of 9 meters and produce sweet, creamy white flowers in summer. After flowering, it bears black-purple fruits like blueberries. Elderberry is known as the "universal medicine chest". When the weather is cold and uncomfortable, it is best to drink a cup of hot elderflower, and then have a good sleep, you will feel much more comfortable when you wake up. When the throat is uncomfortable, in addition to drinking elderflower tea, you can also try brewing a stronger elderflower tea as a mouthwash to relieve symptoms.
Perger German Organic Elderflower Extract
Taken from German organic farms, extracted from elderflower yellow and white flowers that bloom from May to July every year
Contains no less than 26% high concentration
The choice of healthy drinks, loved by children
Rich in vitamins, minerals, isoflavones, etc., can help anti-sensitivity, anti-oxidation, strengthen the immune system
No genetically modified ingredients, no preservatives, no artificial colors, no pharmaceutical ingredients and no flavors
- May help prevent and relieve respiratory discomfort
- Helps to remove waste and toxins from the body
- Effectively improve the body's natural resistance to disease
How to drink:
- 2-3 teaspoons (10-15ml) each time, 2 times a day. Dilute 1:10 with water for drinking.
- When the respiratory tract is uncomfortable, dilute and drink with 30ml of elderflower concentrated essence.
- Note: After opening, please refrigerate at 4°C and drink within 6months.
Ingredients: Organic Elderflower Extract (26%), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice