Australian by Nature Raw Bee Pollen is 100% pure Australian bee pollen and a natural food supplement. Bee Pollen is often referred to as nature’s ‘Perfect Food’ since it contains all the vital nutrients required by the human body. Raw Bee Pollen can be easily added to your daily regime – simply sprinkle over your breakfast cereal or add to your favourite juices and smoothes.
- Bee pollen is fresh live pollen granules harvested from beehives, which has been collected by bees for their protein, fat and trace element requirements. Worker bees tend to collect more pollen than their colony requires, so traces of pollen remain on the entrances of beehives which can later be harvested by bee keepers.
- Bee pollen is often referred to as natures perfect food due to the presence of all 22 nutrients required by the human body. Bee pollen is rich in many nutrients which are vital to the human body. These include provitamin A, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, H, K, PP, essential fatty acids, folic acid, pantothenic acid and rutin. Bee pollen also contains proteins and phosphates. Bee Pollen has been traditionally used by athletes for its energy boosting.
- Bee pollen is one of nature’s unique and complex super-foods. It is flower pollen that bees collect for their food and energy. Bee pollen is 100% natural, an ideal dietary supplement and an excellent addition to a balanced, healthy lifestyle. Bee pollen provides energy and nutrients.
- Consumed by athletes as an energy booster to increase stamina and endurance
- Take half a teaspoon of granules daily. Add to milk for a tasty shake, sprinkle over cereal or add to your favourite dish.
- 100% pure natural Australian bee pollen.
- This product may cause severe allergic reactions. If a reaction occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult a medical practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a health care practitioner.