- A natural honey harvested from the pollution free Manuka forests from remote parts of New Zealand's beautiful countryside.
- Manuka honey has an exceptional compound called Methylglyoxal (MGO) not found in regular honey.
- There are different indexes having been devised to measure the antibacterial qualities of the Manuka honey, MGO is one such indexes, which indicates the amount of Methylglyoxal in the honey. Hence, the higher the number, the more potent is the antibacterial properties of the honey and rarer the honey is.
- 100% New Zealand Manuka Honey
- Helps with Low Stomach Acid, Acid Reflux
- Improves Sore Throats and Immunity
- Beauty Treatment and Health Booster
- Improves Sleep
- May Help Treat Acne and Eczema
- Suggested serving amount: Take 2 teaspoons twice daily.
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.
Indexes from the UMFA for reference
- UMF 0-5+ (MGO 0-80+): low antibacterial properties, like normal honey
- UMF 5-10+ (MGO 80-260+): medium antibacterial properties, suitable for prevention and health maintenance
- UMF 10-20+ (MGO 260-800+): high to very high antibacterial properties, have anti-inflammation and antibacterial effect
Best Before: Sep2022