PGut Allergy Probiotics E3 contains 20 billions of active probiotics per capsule, including 7 types of active probiotics, 3 types of prebiotics, and postbiotics. PGut E3 series specially add postbiotics HK-LP. Not only does it quickly enhance the efficacy of probiotics, but also has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti harmful bacterial effects. PGut Allergy Probiotics E3 is specifically used to replenish required probiotics of individuals who are suffering from Allergy such as skin allergy, improve patients’ gut health, increase the effectiveness of treatment and improve symptoms.
- All- rounded E3 elements (probiotics, prebiotics, postbiotics)
- Patented probiotics Bifidobacterium lactis boost immunity system and improve symptoms of Allergy such as skin allergy.
- University-researched Lactobacillus rhamnosus formula reduce the occurrence and recurrence risks of allergy or skin allergy simultaneously.
- 7 types of highly effective gastro-resistant probiotics
- HK-LP postbiotics improves immune function and quickly strengthens probiotics effects
- Oligosaccharide prebiotics FOS/GOS strengthen the activity of probiotics
- Inulin, extracted from chicory, promotes bowel movement and detoxification
- Each capsule contains 20 billions of active probiotics
- All natural ingredients without the addition of sucrose, diary products, aromatizer, artificial colorings and gluten
- Passed heavy metal/plasticizer food grade safety test
- Produced according to GMP and ISO22000 standards
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Improve skin itchiness
- Reduce recurrence risks of skin allergy
- Prevent rhinitis
- Prevent irritation to gut
- Enhance immunity
- The postbiotics quickly balances the intestinal microbiome, enables more stable and longer effects
Suitable for people:
- Individuals suffering from skin allergy
- Individuals suffering from skin itchiness
- Individuals suffering from rhinitis
- Individuals who wish to improve sleeping quality
- Individuals suffering from frequent abdominal pain, bloating, constipation or diarrhea
7 types of active probiotics
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
- Lactobacillus acidophilus GKA7
- Lactobacillus paracasei GKS6
- Bifidobacterium bifidum GKB2
- Bifidobacterium lactis GKK2
- Lactococcus lactis GKL2
- Lactobacillus casei GKC1
3 types of prebiotics
Quantity: 30 capsule/bottle
- Consume with drinking water
- 1 capsule per day before/ after meal.
Storage: Store in fridge or in a cool and dry place. Avoid sunlight.
*Disclaimer: For details, please refer to the label on the product. The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final. This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.