- Ultrasonic vibration to remove fat and crush fat to create a light posture
- Tighten the lines, shape the S-shaped curve, bid farewell to the bulky fat
- Effectively fade orange peel and revitalize collagen
- Red / blue / violet light, 3 color light care
- Vibration massage relieves fatigue throughout the day
Probio-Life series are bio-fermented, enzyme-rich and anti-inflammatory probiotic supplements with 5 truly natural bio-active concentrates. Each serving combines 8 diverse strains of 6-billion live probiotics and the benefits of well-chosen superfood cultures to maintain gut health and improve digestion with an extra boost of additional health functional benefits.
Probio-life lychee green tea, a supplement with anti-aging properties and strong antioxidant. Live probiotics with green tea leaf extract, lychee and pawpaw fruit and leaf is a perfect combination to protect the body against oxidative stress, to strengthen immunity and anti-aging in skin cells. Green tea pairs perfectly with lychee to enhance floral fragrance to tantalize your taste buds.
- Individuals who would like to have a glowing skin
- Individuals who has low immunity
- All family members (Lychee flavours – children’s favourite)
- 6 years old or above
- Consume on an empty stomach in the morning
- Mix 15 ml of Probio-Life series with 200ml room temperature water or with yogurt/juice for even better taste *We highly recommend that mixing with our Probio-Mix Super Greens to maximize the health benefits of Probiotics.
Product origin: Australia
Package quantity: 500ml
- Carica Papaya Fruit & Leaf: Most potent source of phytonutrients, vitamin A, B and C, amino acids, carotenes, potassium and magnesium. It is also rich in papain, a proteolytic enzyme that helps break down proteins, fats and carbohydrates for optimal digestive health.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Abundant in anti-aging antioxidant catechin, a natural polyphenol, which protect our skin and body from oxidative stress, free-radicals damage and cellular aging.
- 8 Gut-Loving Probiotic Strains (L. acidophilus, L. casei, L. plantarum, L. bulgaricus, L. fermentum, B. lactis, B. bifidum, S. cerevisiae): provide a basis for the maintenance of intestinal health.
Storage: Store below 25 °C in a cool, dry place, and protect from sunlight. Refrigerate once opened.
Precautions: Not suitable for children under 6 years old. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those taking prescription of allergic to ingredients, consults a physician before taking this product.
Disclaimer: This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Clinical Research link
- Md. Abul Kalam Azad. Probiotic Species in the Modulation of Gut Microbiota: An OverviewBiomed Res Int. 2018; 2018: 9478630.
- María P. Taranto. Lactobacillus reuteri CRL1098 Produces CobalaminJ Bacteriol. 2003 Sep; 185(18): 5643–5647
- Li P, Characterization of extracellular vitamin B12 producing Lactobacillus plantarum strains and assessment of the probiotic potentials Food Chem. 2017 Nov 1;234:494-501
- B. M. Corcoran Survival of Probiotic Lactobacilli in Acidic Environments Is Enhanced in the Presence of Metabolizable Sugars Appl Environ Microbiol. 2005 Jun; 71(6): 3060–3067.
- Li L, Han Z, Niu X, Zhang G, Jia Y, Zhang S, et al. Probiotic supplementation for prevention of atopic dermatitis in infants and children: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Clin Dermatol 2018.
- Ashraf R Immune system stimulation by probiotic microorganisms.Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2014;54(7):938-56