Combines powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial herbal medicines, including fresh olive leaf extract, marigold flower, sage leaf and clove bud. Effectively relieves sore throat, respiratory infections, oral ulceration and reduce skin infection.
Oral health is one key wellbeing priority as most digestive and immune reactions begin to take place within our mouth. Weakened immune system may lead to serious oral infection such as labial sore and bad breath. Combines powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial herbal medicines, including fresh olive leaf extract, marigold flower, sage leaf and clove bud. Effectively relieves sore throat, respiratory infections, oral ulceration and reduce skin infection.
Olive Leaf spray is in a small bottle so you can easily carry it with you wherever you go. Naturally flavoured with peppermint and lemon to help refreshing your breath, promote healthy oral hygiene and immunity.
- Individuals suffer from flu, throat or respiratory discomfort
- Individuals suffer from aphthous ulcer/canker sore
- Individuals who has bad breath
- Individuals who lack sleep and have low energy
- Individuals who has skin infection
- 3 years old or above.
- Spray to the oral cavity or infected area when needed (shake before use).
Product origin: Australia
- Marigold Flower (Calendula Officinalis): The dried flower petals of this particular species are believed as one of the most medicinal healing herbs with inflammation and antiseptic properties.
- Sage: Contains a high level of rosmarinic acid which helps to relief the symptoms of common colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infection.
- Olive Leaf: The pure and fresh olive leaf was extracted to preserve the highest potency of an active ingredient oleuropein which provides a powerful free radical scavenging capacity for immediate oral health.
- Peppermint Oil: Help to calm cough and cold symptoms.
- Clove Bud Oil: Contains eugenol which can reverse cellular oxidation to eliminate bad breath.
- Storage: Store below 25 °C in a cool, dry place, and protect from sunlight.
- Precautions: Not suitable for children under 3 years old. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those taking prescription of allergic to ingredients, consults a physician before using this product.
- Disclaimer: This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.