- A natural honey harvested from the organic and pollution free Manuka forests of northern New Zealand.
- Manuka honey has an exceptional compound called Methylglyoxal (MGO) not found in regular honey.
- Molan Gold Standard (MGS) certified Manuka Honey.
100% New Zealand Manuka Honey
- Suggested serving amount: 10g
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.
- "This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease."
Molan Gold Standard
- The Molan Gold Standard™ is a government accepted certification mark that appraises the natural marker methylglyoxal found in Manuka honey, and assures purity and quality. The Molan Gold Standard is set to give our consumers full confidence that what they are purchasing has an accurate, scientifically conducted measurement of the claimed methylglyoxal content.
- The Molan Gold Standard™ was developed and named after the scientist who discovered the special antibacterial properties of Manuka Honey when applied topically, Dr Peter Molan MBE. Dr Molan is acknowledged as one of the world’s leading honey scientists and has been carrying out research on honey since 1981, publishing many well-known papers in international scientific and medical journals. Visit www.mgs.org.nz