Capacity: 200 capsule
- Lecithin is found in the cell membranes of all plants and animals. It assists in creating permeable cell membranes which allows for the transport of nutrients into the cell and removing wastes from the cell.
- Lecithin also helps fats stay soluble in the bloodstream by assisting in the breakdown and distribution of fats in the digestive system.
- Lecithin has a rich source of phosphatidylcholine, phospholipids and choline. All of which are important for a healthy nervous system, the structure and health of cell membranes and maintaining/supporting a healthy fat metabolism.
- Supports healthy fat metabolism.
- Assists in the breakdown and distribution of fats in the digestive system.
- Important for the health and structure of cell membranes
- Aids in maintaining your general health and wellbeing
- Adults and Children over 12 years –Take 2 capsules twice a day with a glass of water or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredient
- Lecithin 1200mg/Capsule
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a health care practitioner.
"This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease."
*Best Before on 12Nov2021