- Australian by Nature’s Calcium + Vitamin D provides above the daily dose amount of elemental calcium. During digestion, the elemental calcium is released from the compound (citrate) and becomes available for absorption.
- Vitamin D aids in the increased uptake and absorption of calcium. It also assists in maintaining muscle strength.
- Calcium is required for the development and maintenance of a healthy skeletal system. Requirements may increase dependent on age, gender, diet, pregnancy, lactation and post menopause.
- Assists in maintaining/supporting strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Added Vitamin D for better calcium absorption
- Vitamin D assists in maintaining muscle strength
- Aids in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing
- Formulated to strengthen bone and tissue
- Active Ingredients
- Calcium Citrate 1.58 g
- Elemental Calcium 333.33 mg
- Vitamin D3 333IU
- Colecalciferol 8.3 mcg
- If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a health care practitioner.
- "This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease."